Investing in our ourselves is one of the best ways we can look after ourselves. During these current times, we're all looking, needing and wanting a way to look after our wellbeing. When some things in life are beyond control, we should try and spend some of our precious time doing what brings us joy.
Having a skincare routine at home will ensure that we're always taking care of ourself.
Having a skincare routine at home will ensure that we’re always taking care of ourself. Discover or create a luxurious skincare routine that’s good for your own skin. That investment in your skin, will pay dividends in the long run
A professional face treatment such as a hydrafacial, a sublime RF or a pore vacuuming can do wonders for our skin and wellbeing. But what if you can't get an appointment? An at-home luxury skincare experience is our next best and can be built in as part of our everyday indulgence. We'll get all the benefits of a pamper treatment, in the comfort of our own home.
Here are some tips on how to create an indulgent at-home luxury skincare experience.
- Set up the ambience - this is one for the senses and can be done with calm music or a favourite podcast. Soft lights and candles or a steam diffuser with essential oils. Setting the right atmosphere for our senses will bring us to a relaxed state of being. Household full of people? Carve out a space or choose a time when they are out. Don't forget any beverages or small nibbles you may want to add in the mix.
- Gather the skincare products you know you want to use. That long saved moisturiser? The Skincare Box you got as a present? That face mask, the one which nourishes your skin leaving it gloriously plumped. Or the exfoliator which shrinks your pores to the nth degree and that luxurious moisturiser which penetrates into your skin leaving it beautifully hydrated. Whatever product which will
- Do your skincare routine! We recommend:
- Double Cleanse to clean and prep the skin
- Exfoliate to slough the skin ready for penetration of the ingredients
- Steam to let your skin open up for the mask
- Mask - choose one based on your current skin issues
- Moisturise and Massage with your favourite serums and hydrators
- Have any skincare devices such as a jade roller, LED mask, cryo facial tool, don't forget to use them to help.
Worth noting that there are some aspects which are best left to the professionals e.g. extractions which can cause scarring, or the use of some facial tools. If in doubt, seek advice or leave it out!