We’re environmentally conscious and have specifically chosen reusable and recyclable materials to use.
The Karry Pouch is made of sustainably sourced Vegan Saffiano leather which has been moulded around the edges providing strength and durability.
The Pouch has a TPU clear screen to clearly see contents.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a non-toxic, biodegradable and more environmentally-friendly alternative to PVC.
Be advised! TPU may start yellowing over time especially if exposed to sunlight.
To avoid this from happening: clean, cover and minimise exposure to sunlight. For more tips go the Care Tips page.
Other materials used:
Aluminium - highly recyclable
Glass - Reusable and recyclable
Recyclable and recycled paper and cardboard - we've partnered with packaging suppliers who are members of the Eco-Alliance
We're always looking at ways to improve our production and remain transparent. At the moment, our products are 70% recyclable. The remaining 30% that we’re working on is for additional components, such as the dropper bottle rubber tips and jar inserts and lids. While these aren’t single-use plastics, we’re still looking to find recyclable alternatives so we can aim to make everything 100% recyclable in the near future